Friday, April 9, 2010

Finch Accessories & AWP


Hey everybody! Fast post from the bagel shop where I get internet in Denver. So, I got two new necklaces by Finch Accessories. They make these simple felt necklaces that they call "blooming bibs," and matching hair ties and hair bands. They are clean and almost preppy in their simplicity and color schemes, but channel flower-child hippie-ness. I love. I don't wear a lot of necklaces, and I've been looking for some statement/lay flat on my collar bone necklaces to make an outfit out of plain t-shirts/scoop necks.

I will be wearing this around AWP this week! Come see us. Get a bookmark.

Megan


1 comment:

  1. Ooh! gorgeous. my little sister makes bibs! so cool.

    I missed seeing yours. But I got a cool young lions bookmark.

    Somewhere between the two acts is reconciliation, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete